Monday, January 5, 2015

Snowdays

I ♥ Snowdays


So there are just some things that I completely adore.  Big comfy sweaters, and my fave pair of jeans on a cold winters day, and my newest friend Olaf!

-BODY-
Feet | Slink Slink AvEnhance Feet Female High
Hands | Slink Slink AvEnhance Hands Female - Casual [Left]
Hands | Slink Slink AvEnhance Hands Female - Elegant [Right]
Nails | [La Boheme] FairIsleSnowflake *Slink* Manicure & Pedicure
Hair | >TRUTH< Posy -  light blondes

-OUTFIT-
Outfit | .Twenty13. Kirra Sweater Dress - Blue
Jeans | [Cynful] Eve Britches -Washed Blue [TS Special]

-COSMETICS & ACCESSORIES-
Makeup | - DAMNED -  Tribal Make up
Makeup | [Buzzeri] Twinkle Shadow - Silver
Makeup | ::Toxxic:: Pandora Pansy Plush Lip Luv Butter
Makeup | ::Toxxic:: Pandora Lip Luv Stain- Cherry Bomb [In store Group gift!]
Ring | JCNY - Davinci, Hyper-Gems Combo Wedding Ring 2.0
Ring | = REBELLION = "MAYHEM" RING - BLACK (COMMON)
Pet | Birdy - A Pug Xmas - Do you wana build a snow pug?
(The "A Pug Xmas" pets were released at Chapter 4 in December. Currently the Birdy location is moving, when I find out their new location I will note it for you!  ♥)

Poses | Purple Poses

I typically use Pose Stand w/ HUD Communicator from Purple Poses, it is filled with nothing their poses.  For full list of which model pose sets I have check the "Always Wears" tab.

Please also check "Always Wears" tab for everyday wears that may not be listed here.


No comments:

Post a Comment