Monday, January 12, 2015

I wish I could be as Carefree & Wild....

...But I got Cat Class & I got Cat Style.


So I will admit this, I am quite the well rounded individual when it comes to music.  Music has always been a big part of my life.  My father has been a drummer in a Rock band ever since I was a baby.  Once my brother and myself we in middle/high school we both were in the marching band, my brother was in show choir, and I was in choir.  I've listened and liked a lot of different types of music.  Classical, Rock, Country, "Top 40s", Everything for the 50's to the 80's, and apparently Rockabilly. To read up on what Rockabilly is go HERE or to check out some Artists who are predominately Rockabilly go HERE.  Thanks for letting me ramble, now how about what I'm actually wearing?


-BODY-
Skin | alterego I havana skin
Eyes | [Buzzeri] Orb Eyes - Royal Purple (Right Mesh Eye is Cerulean)
Lashes | Maxi Gossamer - Eyelashes - Wild Full Thick - BLACK
Mouth | .Loud Mouth. - Danika Smile
Teeth | .Loud Mouth. - Parted Teeth
Applier | -Mystique- Lipstick 16.Loud Mouth.
Ears | MANDALA - STEKING ears ver4
Breasts | Lolas :::Tango Mirage ::: [Invisible]
Feet | Slink Slink AvEnhance Feet Female High
Hands | Slink Slink AvEnhance Hands Female - Casual [Left]
Hands | Slink Slink AvEnhance Hands Female - Elegant [Right]
Nails | [La Boheme] [GlitterGilded2] *Slink* Manicure & Pedicure
Hair | +Spellbound+ Jezebel // Blondes

-OUTFIT-
Dress | ^v^ DRBC ^v^ busty bombshell - rockabilly HUD @ Suicide Dollz
Shoes | REIGN. - ALEXXIS HEELS- GROUP GIFT

-COSMETICS & ACCESSORIES-
Makeup | - DAMNED -  Tribal Make up
Makeup | [Buzzeri] Twinkle Shadow - Silver
Bangles | :Diamante: Interlocking Multi-ring Bangles
Ring | JCNY - Davinci, Hyper-Gems Combo Wedding Ring 2.0
Ring | = REBELLION = "MAYHEM" RING - BLACK (COMMON)
Ring |  Maxi Gossamer - Rings - Gigi Shimmer Bows - Large - R
Necklace | Maxi Gossamer - Necklace - Ritzy Shimmer Pearls
Glasses | DAZED. - Heiva Glasses Onyx
Handbag | :::insanya::: Rocka Bag - Ball8

Poses | Purple Poses
Hand Poses | . Infiniti .

I typically use Pose Stand w/ HUD Communicator from Purple Poses, it is filled with nothing their poses.  For full list of which model pose sets I have check the "Always Wears" tab.

Please also check "Always Wears" tab for everyday wears that may not be listed here.


No comments:

Post a Comment