Sunday, January 11, 2015

Here's to being human...

...All the pain and suffering.

I Am Machine.

I'm actually really happy with how this picture turned out =)  I'm super stoked that I was offered a blogger position at :DEADPOOL: Fashions.  I can't wait to show off some more super awesome designs from them!  So here is what I have for you today, I hope you like!

-BODY-
Skin | alterego I havana skin
Eyes | [Buzzeri] Orb Eyes - Royal Purple (Right Mesh Eye is Cerulean)
Lashes | Maxi Gossamer - Eyelashes - Wild Full Thick - BLACK
Mouth | .Loud Mouth. - Danika Smile
Teeth | .Loud Mouth. - Parted Teeth
Applier | -Mystique- Lipstick 16.Loud Mouth.
Ears | MANDALA - STEKING ears ver4
Feet | Slink Slink AvEnhance Feet Female High
Hands | Slink Slink AvEnhance Hands Female - Casual [Left]
Hands | Slink Slink AvEnhance Hands Female - Elegant [Right]
Nails | [La Boheme] [GlitterGilded2] *Slink* Manicure & Pedicure
Hair | Magika [01] Lemon

-OUTFIT-
Shirt | ::Toxxic:: Pandora Biasta Bra White
Jacket | Barely Legal Couture - Luster Jacket (Black Coffee)

-COSMETICS & ACCESSORIES-
Makeup | - DAMNED -  Tribal Make up
Makeup | [Buzzeri] Twinkle Shadow - Silver
Bangles | :Diamante: Interlocking Multi-ring Bangles
Ring | JCNY - Davinci, Hyper-Gems Combo Wedding Ring 2.0
Ring | = REBELLION = "MAYHEM" RING - BLACK (COMMON)
Necklace | Maxi Gossamer - Necklace - Ritzy Shimmer Pearls
Glasses | DAZED. - Heiva Glasses Onyx
Horns | :DEADPOOL: MAGIC HAS NO TIME (MALICIFICENT HORNS) @ slGoth Magazine  ::Thank You::


Poses | Purple Poses

I typically use Pose Stand w/ HUD Communicator from Purple Poses, it is filled with nothing their poses.  For full list of which model pose sets I have check the "Always Wears" tab.

Please also check "Always Wears" tab for everyday wears that may not be listed here.


No comments:

Post a Comment