Sunday, May 10, 2015

RYCC #2

Raid Your Closet Challenge #2
By now you should have been able to get yourself set up and try maybe yourself a challenge post, or two!  This is my second one, and I just dug up something I already had out in folders.  I think for my next one, I'm going to strip off the body and dig deeper into an organizer or something... could be interesting!!  XoXoX ~Gin





My "Always Wears" Can be found in my first post about RYCC >>HERE<<

Other items I found in my closet today were:

Eyes | <<< negaposi >>> Vampire Eyes - Cobalt
Slink Nails | [La Boheme LoveActuallyBlack] *Slink* Manicure & Pedicure
Hair | [LeLutka]-BOUFFANT hair/ Marilyn
Outfit | .twenty13. Soli Outfit w/ HUD
Shoes | Reign.- Madness Pumps - Black
Handbag | Reign.- Renegade Clutch - Black - RARE

Thank you for running through my closet with me today!

No comments:

Post a Comment