Sunday, May 10, 2015

!NFINITY Cuteness



So in all honesty, I was just looking to take a quick cute profile picture and I was like O_O!  So after so slight editing I decided to blog this before setting it as my pic anywhere!  :)  Not many details to give, but I do mainly want to focus on my cheeky and eye piercings from !NFINITY.  I can't lie, I loved them together so much, I even went to [Buzzeri] in search of a closely matching Loudmouth lip gloss.  I'm such a geek \o/  Okay, I know you're dying to know the details, so here they are!  XoXoX~ Gin


Skin | alterego I mayumi collection - havana
Eyes | <<< negaposi >>> Vampire Eyes - Cobalt
Lashes | Maxi Gossamer - Eyelashes - Wild Full Thick - BLACK
Mouth | .Loud Mouth. - Danika Smile
Teeth | .Loud Mouth. - Parted Teeth
Applier | [Buzzeri] Summer Crush Gloss - Flamingo
Ears | MANDALA - STEKING ears ver4
Hair | CATWA HAIR Hanna [A]
Piercing 1 | !NFINITY Dimple Piercing Pink (Gacha) @ Thrift Shop 9
Piercing 2 | !NFINITY Eyeliner Piercing (with Hud) @ Room69


Good Luck!

Look at all the options!

No comments:

Post a Comment