Sunday, May 3, 2015

Raid Your Closet Challenge 3.0!

I thought it would be fun to take part in this little challenge.  In this post I'm going to share with you the information so YOU can join in the RYCC, and I'm also going to link my "Always Wears" so you know which items won't change on me... although I do link them in each post anyway. ♥

The Notecard:
Dear Shopping Addict,

It's time for another edition of the Raid Your Closet Challenge! I created this challenge for myself in 2011, and my blog was born of it. I revisited it in 2013, and after checking out my inventory I realized it was time for another edition! So, RYCC 3.0 begins May 1st and will run the entire month.

Your mission, should you choose to accept it, is to wear something different in each look for the duration of the challenge. You can have "exceptions" if you always wear the same skin or shape or eyelashes. Just be sure you state those in your very first post.

So, for example, my exceptions are:
My eyelashes
My shape

Just make sure to follow the main rules: a new look each week, and you must have owned every item in the picture before May 1st, 2015. You can also feel free to participate more than once a week (or less, but think of the sad, unused items in your inventory that you will let down)!

If you don't have a blog, feel free to just share via Plurk or Flickr!

Are you up for the challenge??? If you are, then let's raid our "closets" together!

Me on Plurk:
www.plurk.com/luciebluebird

RYCC flickr group:
www.flickr.com/groups/rycc/

My Blog:
luciebluebird.com/

Hugs,
Lucie

My Always Wears:
Shape | My Own Custom
Skin | alterego I mayumi collection - havana
Lashes | Maxi Gossamer - Eyelashes - Wild Full Thick - BLACK
Mouth | .Loud Mouth. - Danika Smile
Teeth | .Loud Mouth. - Parted Teeth
Ears | MANDALA - STEKING ears ver4
Feet | Slink Slink AvEnhance Feet Female
Hands | Slink Slink AvEnhance Hands Female - Casual [Left]
Hands | Slink Slink AvEnhance Hands Female - Elegant [Right]
Ring | JCNY - Davinci, Hyper-Gems Combo Wedding Ring 2.0
Ring | = REBELLION = "MAYHEM" RING - BLACK (COMMON)
Necklace | **RealEvil** Black Heart Necklace RLV 4.0 (Sometimes Invisible)
Necklace | Key to My Heart (No Longer Sold)

Generally anything else liable to change.

No comments:

Post a Comment