Saturday, February 22, 2014

Zombie Killer!

I am a Zombie Killer!






Okay so, I have to take a minute to explain my reasoning for so much slack.  I've become an extreme Zombie Hunter!  Okay, maybe not extreme, but here lately when I have a lot of down time that's what I've been doing.  I've found this pretty awesome place Urban Zombie, where the owners, staff and Zombie killers are pretty friendly and that's where I've been going.  No drama, no stress, just fun, and killing zombies.  It doesn't have to be expensive unless you want it to be.  If you'd like more information go visit their sim, or ask me, and I'll share what I know!  Oh man... Now Credits!  >_>

Pictures 1&2
Shape | My own : Not for sale
Skin | [ Al Vulo! ] - [Virginia] - [Nugat]
Breasts | Lolas :::Tango Mirage ::: (Invisible)
Hair | ^;^CaTwA^;^ Mesh Lily Hair [5]
Hands | Slink Slink AvEnhance Hands Female - Casual
Nails | VIVID [Slink Nails Appliers] Polish Pack 1
Armwraps | Nana My Tape Slaves
Eyes | <<< np >>> ELFIN EYES - Darkmatter
Lashes | Tameless Lashes 22
Makeup | - DAMNED -  Tribal Make up
Makeup | **NOYA** Natural Lipgloss
Collar | **RE** Black Heart Necklace RLV (Invisible)
Collar | WickedNight - Pretty Collar (Artillery)
Mask | Kennedy's "Shut Up Mask" Black [Store closed]
Guns | [BW UZ] 93R Stinger - v5  (Blue Works Marketplace store)
Ring | JCNY - Davinci, Hyper-Gems Combo Wedding Ring 2.0
Bangles | [EY:NO] Mess Bangles (silver) [Store closed]
Earrings | MANDALA SENJYU Earrings/BLACK HOLE

Shirt | -D.L.Z- Ladies Tee - UrbanZombie- black (Free @ the Urban Zombie sim, Male version available too)
Jeans | Nyte'N'Day - Low-Rise Ripped Jeans - Blue [Marketplace Store]
Boots | -D.L.Z- Rebel Boots - Basic *Wear*


Picture 3
Hair | >TRUTH< - Storm

Poses | Tabou Irresistible :: dont give up & Tabou Irresistible:: Gangster Revolver [Marketplace Store]

Please note: When you get there you must take the UZ group in order to stay and play.  Group is offered when you land, and is free to join.  The HUD for play is 75L and they do offer some free guns.  There are rules to follow and specific gun types to use when killing Zombies.  The officers are pretty helpful getting you set up.  =)

No comments:

Post a Comment