Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Name that Outfit... @ Pink Sugah!


Hello Lovelies,

I have been working away on my second exclusive for Whore Couture 3, and I just can’t decide on a name……..I need your help.

Here are a couple of pictures of the exclusive to inspire you:





How to enter:

Create a notecard in world and name it .::PS::. WCF Name -[ Your Name]

Put the name you think I should use for the lingerie in the note and drop it in the mailbox at the main entrance of my mainstore  by no later than midnight on Friday 21st February. I know it isn’t long, so you’ll need to get your thinking caps on fast!

What does the winner get?

The person who’s suggestion I choose will win:

*L$500 giftcard for .::Pink Sugah::.

*Fatpack of the lingerie on the day Whore Couture Opens

Good Luck

<3

Tara

xoxoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment