Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Vivid ~ All good things....

...Must sadly come to an end =(
Note from Honey:
Although it is very sudden, VIVID is closing its doors. RL is kicking and I haven't had time to put into the store as much I wish I could. I may open again in the future but for right now this is what I need to do so I don't become completely insane :P

VIVID will stay open on Marketplace & occasionally I may sell something new, until the time is right to re-open in world. You may follow me on my Flickr Group:
http://www.flickr.com/groups/2313421@N22/ 
You may stay in VIVID Group if you wish to receive updates.

I want to thank you all for being such a big part of this journey with me, and some of you being here with me from the very beginning. You all kept me going some way or another and it saddens me to close these doors (In World at least). But not without having a HUGE sale to say thanks and good-byes (for now).

Everything is 50% OFF or More, heck some items are as low as L$25, so keep your eyes open and look around.

Closing Sale is from Now with doors closing on Sunday March 2, 2014.

Hugs & kisses to you all ❤
Honey Bernandes


No comments:

Post a Comment