Wednesday, December 4, 2013

J&A Expo - Featuring POMPOSITY & Air



My main focus of this post is the J&A Expo.  The glasses by Air, and the Necklace and Earrings by Pomposity.  When I was playing around with the different pieces I've received over the past several days these fit perfectly together and I couldn't resist the snapshot.  I hope that you like them.  The Jewelry & Accessory Expo opens December 6th, so it's almost time!! Get those wallets ready!  XoXoX!~ Gin

Glasses | Air - Meteora Glasses - Exclusive @ J&A Expo
Earrings | POMPOSITY - Snowflake Earrings - Exclusive @ J&A Expo
Necklace | POMPOSITY - Snowflake Necklace - Exclusive @ J&A Expo

Shape | My own : Not for sale
Skin | [ Al Vulo! ] - [Virginia] - [Nugat]
Hair | LeLutka-ATHENA hair - Marilyn
Eyes | <<< np >>> Mystic Eyes - Dreamy
Lashes | Tameless Lashes 22
Makeup | - DAMNED -  Tribal Make up
Makeup | **NOYA** Natural Lipgloss
Piercing | Zombie Suicide - :Z.S: Classic piercing with Dimples

Outift | .::BT::. No Comment

No comments:

Post a Comment