Friday, December 6, 2013

BTS ~ Knock Out


Knock Out
Another amazing shot I did where I stole Kiley!  You know she's such a kick ass pose partner.  Lol, this girl rocks so hard!  I knew she'd love this new release from BTS, so I asked her to go grab it to blog it with me.

On Ginny (Right)
Shape | My own : Not for sale
Skin | [ Al Vulo! ] - [Virginia] - [Nugat]
Breasts | Lolas :::Tango Mirage :::  (Invisible)
Hair | >TRUTH< Storm -  light blondes
Hands | Slink Slink AvEnhance Hands Female - Casual
Eyes | <<< np >>> Mystic Eyes - Dreamy
Lashes | Tameless Lashes 22
Makeup | - DAMNED -  Tribal Make up
Makeup | **NOYA** Natural Lipgloss
Teeth | [:T:] Prim Parted Lips :: Vampire
Collar | **RE** Black Heart Necklace RLV
Ring | JCNY - Davinci, Hyper-Gems Combo Wedding Ring 2.0
Bangles | [EY:NO] Mess Bangles (silver)
Earrings | MANDALA SENJYU Earrings/BLACK HOLE
Piercing | Zombie Suicide - :Z.S: Classic piercing with Dimples

On Kiley (Left)
Shape | My own : Not for sale
Skin | Glam Affair - Vera - Jamaica 10
Breasts | Lolas :::Tango Mirage ::: (Invisible)
Hands | Slink Slink AvEnhance Hands Female - Casual
Hair | /Wasabi Pills/ Kylee Mesh Hair - Browns pack
Tattoo | Letis Tattoo :: Evil :: HIP 13025


Pose | Glitterati Marketplace - Surprise


No comments:

Post a Comment