Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Two is Better than One ~ Post with the Hubby


Ok so, I just had to do this post, because, well... we're cute!  I know there are several stores out there that make matching or similar Male and Female outfits.  My husband, DJ and myself are just not really one of those couples that do the whole matching outfit thing.  But he had been searching for a good pair of sweatpants for a while and when I found these by M.o.w he really like them.  Well Yay for Unisex!  I truly hope you enjoyed this post, as much as I enjoyed doing it for you <3


Outfit | [M.o.w] Baggie Sweats -Black-
Includes - Mesh Pants in 7 sizes ( XXS-XXL)

On DJ
Hat | :: r0ckz :: Beanie Dark [Creator not found anymore]
Shoes | Bootgasm Jimmy Men's Canvas Shoes Black
Bracelet | Virtual Impressions - Richard Men's Id Bracelet in Silver [MP Store]
Piercing | Snake Bite Lip Piercing - Asha & Co. [MP Store]

On Gin
Shoes | {alterego} showstoppa - SE - greyscale *Limited Edition*
Hair | Elikatira - [e] Frost - Blonde 03
Skin | :[ Al Vulo! ] - [ Ramona ] - [ Femme Fatale Bisquit TDR ]

Pose | Glitterati


No comments:

Post a Comment