Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Night Life

I know I haven't posted in a few days, but my real life has been pretty busy!  My best friends little girl will be 1 on Saturday, and since my bestie a single mommy, and the little one is walking already and a total spitfire, I've been helping her as much as possible, so my blog has been slacking a bit.  With that being said, I do apologize and I plan on blogging like a crazy person after Saturday.  But, today I am going to sneak in a post for you!!

Ok so for this quick post I bring you one of the newer releases from Tiff over at Bitch Tail, and I must admit I totally LOVE this style.  Very fun and casual and nothing crazy.  The hair style is one of the newest from Truth, I love!  And if you haven't noticed by now, I'm quite the fan of Truth hair... Open to suggestions, but I love Truth.  Anyways, I hope you love this post!  XoXoX ~Gin


Outfit | Bitch Tail - Night Life
Includes - Non-Mesh Pants w/ Cuffs, Tee, Heels w/ color hud, Mesh Bag (rigged & non-rigged versions), belt and Lolas applier hud
Hair | Truth - Angie in Champagne
Skin | al vulo - Aisha* Candy blonde brow claveage olive
Prop | Glitterati - Curtains NEW


Eyes | <<<negaposi>>> Lunar Eyes - Morganite
MakeUp | .::BT::. Rawr Shadow *pink*
Nails | [MANDALA] MILKY WAY RING & NAILS/gaga black
Earrings | [MANDALA] Tukemono earrings/silver
Ring | JCNY - Davinci, Hyper-Gems Combo Wedding Ring 2.0





No comments:

Post a Comment