Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Pink Sugah ~ Broken


Ok so I have to be completely honest here.  The more and more I wear Pink Sugah's designs, the more in love I fall.  Like this sexy little number here.  It comes in 3 different color designs, all silvery and black for this particular set.  The shoes I paired with this dress I got off Marketplace for a promotion Price of only 55L, so I'm going to include that link for you, because they are just adorable, and I know you all will appreciate them!  Ok lets get down to all ins and outs, I hope you enjoyed this post!  ~Gin



Outfit | Pink Sugah - Broken @ Pre-Release Until March 1st
Includes - 3 Dress designs in all layers with breast appliers for Lola Tangos/Deviant Lush,
Shoes | VG LUST VALENTINES EDITION BLACK [Linked to MP]
Hair | Truth - Sierra in Champagne NEW
Skin | :[ Al Vulo! ] - [ Ramona ] - [ Femme Fatale Bisquit TDR ]
Pose | Glitterati

And don't forget to check out my About Me tab for my *always worn* items =)

No comments:

Post a Comment