Thursday, August 21, 2014

Rest assured!

Lol, I promise that I've not been super lazy and just not blogging =P  I've actually got several pictures edited that I need to bust rump and sit down and blog for you all.

My sleep schedule is ALL out of whack and I've been working on making plans for my future. *grins*  SO, I promise that I haven't been slacking per say, >.>  just not posting when I finishing editing.

I have posts coming from 1 Hundred, Death Rocker Bettie Crocker, Twinkle, ::Toxxic:: Pandora, Mute., Barely Legal Couture, Twenty13, Kink, and even a MALE post! Yep, I even got the hubby to do a set up for ya!  So sit tight, I promise it'll all be worth it!  ♥ ♥

OH and I forgot to mention... I decided that "Gin's SL Fashion Blog" Was kinda boring and bland... So I'm not changing the url of my blog, that's to confusing and too much work, but the title or "name" will be "Ginny's Fashion Confessions" now. Well.. I thought it was cute.


No comments:

Post a Comment