Saturday, November 16, 2013

LOTD: Kennedy's, Zombie Suicide




So not very often do I do the whole "Look of the Day" thing on my blog, but I was snapping some pics the other day and after I did a couple edits I decided I really wanted to blog what I had on.  I really liked it, so I hope you do too!  If you think I might have missed something just ask, I was wearing a lot of accessories.  <3 XoXoX ~Gin

Outfit
Shirt | Zombie Suicide - :Z.S: Suicide Tube Tops n Tango appliers
Skirt | Kennedy's Hussy Skirt Black M
Stockings | Erratic / ripped stockings
Boots | :::insanya::: Mesh - Myx Boots - Classic Black

Body & Accessories
Shape | My own : Not for sale
Skin | [ Al Vulo! ] - [Virginia] - [Nugat]
Breasts | Lolas :::Tango Mirage :::
Hair | Magika [01] Rewind
Eyes | <<< np >>> ELFIN EYES - Darkmatter
Lashes | Tameless Lashes 22
Makeup | - DAMNED -  Tribal Make up
Makeup | **NOYA** Natural Lipgloss
Teeth | [:T:] Prim Parted Lips :: Vampire
Tattoo | .:SS:. CUT THROAT TATTOO
Nails | ...::: Scrub :::... Damask & Black Nails
Collar | **RE** Black Heart Necklace RLV
Ring | JCNY - Davinci, Hyper-Gems Combo Wedding Ring 2.0
Ring | Kennedy's "Gun Ring" Black
Bangles | MANDALA - OKAKI bracelet set/Black (Unisex)
Earrings | MANDALA Tukemono earrings/silver
Piercing | Zombie Suicide - :Z.S: Classic piercing with Dimples
Hat | Remarkable Oblivion - Paragon (Officer Cap) @ The Men's Dept
Mask | ::badazzle designs:: Steampunk Mask *Zebra*
Gun | Kennedy's "Trouble Leg Gun" Black
Gloves | Kennedy's "Metal Gloves" Texture HUD
Knees | Suicidal Unborn - -SU!- Bloody Knees 02 [MP Store]


Background & Studio | KaTink
Poses | Purple Poses

No comments:

Post a Comment