Monday, November 25, 2013

Hello Titty Slots ~ Post # 2 Hard Candy

Hard Candy @ Hello Titty Slots


Hey guys!!  So for this post I grabbed a dear friend (and my auntie) to do the post with me!  we look super cute, right?!  Sometimes when I'm able I love doing posts with people I care about.  It makes the blog for fun, and it also gives you more options for shopping!!  So for this post I will be sharing with you what I'm wearing as well as Kiley.  Please keep in mind we are both wearing tops from the Hard Candy's Gacha in the Hello Titty Slots event.  XoXoX ~Gin

On Ginny (Right)
Shape | My own : Not for sale
Skin | [ Al Vulo! ] - [Virginia] - [Nugat]
Breasts | Lolas :::Tango Mirage :::
Hair | [LeLutka]-ATHENA hair - Marilyn
Hands | Slink Slink AvEnhance Hands Female - Casual
Eyes | <<< np >>> Mystic Eyes - Dreamy
Lashes | Tameless Lashes 22
Makeup | - DAMNED -  Tribal Make up
Makeup | **NOYA** Natural Lipgloss
Teeth | [:T:] Prim Parted Lips :: Vampire
Collar | **RE** Black Heart Necklace RLV
Ring | JCNY - Davinci, Hyper-Gems Combo Wedding Ring 2.0
Bangles | [EY:NO] Mess Bangles (silver)
Earrings | MANDALA Tukemono earrings/silver
Piercing | Zombie Suicide - :Z.S: Classic piercing with Dimples

Top | [HC] Pink zebra babydoll
Skirt | Kennedy's Hussy Skirt - Black
Shoes | N-core DESIRE "Black" (Mesh)

On Kiley (Left)
Shape | My own : Not for sale
Skin | Glam Affair - Vera - Jamaica 10
Breasts | Lolas ::: Tango ::: Mesh Breasts
Hands | Slink Slink AvEnhance Hands Female - Casual
Hair | Magika [01] Careful
Tattoo | Letis Tattoo :: Evil :: HIP 13025
Glasses | DeliStore - Delicia Glasses

Top | [HC] Pink heart babydoll
Skirt | Endorphin Mesh Leather Miniskirt 5
Shoes | N-core NUIT "Black"

Pose | Purple Poses Friends 63


Hard Candy ~ Hello Titty Slots Ad

No comments:

Post a Comment