Friday, October 4, 2013

Vivid ~ Totally Cute Stuff


SuperStar

Hair | (red)Mint (r)M Hair No.13'13 ( c o o l B l o n d s )

Wild Ones
Hair | LeLutka BOUFFANT hair/ Marilyn

Okay so I'm kind of playing catch up, right?  Well here I bring to you a couple dresses from Vivid that are in her main store and have been.  These are a couple of my faves!  Super cute, I know!  You purchase the boxed Tango appliers separate, BUT you get all the colors together when you do... so if you get more than one color, or if you go back and get another one later you already have the applier for it.  One price for them all, definitely beats paying for each one individually.  Ohh, and Vivid recently moved to a new location!!  Maybe I'll go snap a couple pics later of the new location... hmm!  Ok, ok, enough of my rambling, let me post the rest of my credits so I can finish up.  XoXoX!!  ~Gin

~Wearing in Both~
Shape | My own : Not for sale
Skin | al vulo - Ramona* Magic Night blonde brow bisquit
Breasts | Lolas ::: Tango ::: Mesh Breasts
Eyes | <<< np >>> Vampire Eyes - Cobalt
Lashes | Tameless Lashes 22
Makeup | - DAMNED -  Tribal Make up
Tattoo | .:SS:. CUT THROAT TATTOO
Nails | ...::: Scrub :::... Damask & Black Nails
Ring | Remarkable Oblivion - RO - Famous Ring (Black)
Ring | JCNY - Davinci, Hyper-Gems Combo Wedding Ring 2.0
Bangles | [EY:NO] Mess Bangles (silver)
Earrings | MANDALA Tukemono earrings/silver
Piercing | Zombie Suicide - :Z.S: Smile piercing

Poses | Glitterati Marketplace

No comments:

Post a Comment