Thursday, October 17, 2013

Sugar & Cyanide ~ Trick or Treat

Sugar & Cyanide @ The Boobies Planet

Sugar & Cyanide - Trick or Treat
Hey everyone!  Sorry it's been so long!  I'm going to try and be around a little more often, it's fall and a little busy RL, and well, truth be told there are some big things happening for me.  =)  Anyway, today I bring you the super cute and sexy outfit released at The Boobies Planet by Sugar & Cyanide!  It comes with a bright Orange top, and Blank pants and some cute wings!  Adorable to any fall festivities!
I have to take a minute and brag a minute about my background and studio.  I've never purchased a big studio, not have I really ever used many back drops unless I've pulled them offline, or went to a sim somewhere.  But one day I stumbled across KaTink and FELL IN LOVE!!!  This studio is AMAZING, and the backgrounds she has are gorgeous and load into the studio with ease.  It's all controlled by a panel, even my OWN pose stand.  All I have to do is drop a script in my stand and bam.  I truly encourage you to take the link below and check out KaTink.  XoXoX ~Gin

Shape | My own : Not for sale
Skin | [ Al Vulo! ] - [Virginia] - [Nugat]
Breasts | Lolas :::Tango Mirage :::
Hair | (red)Mint Hair No.13'13 ( c o o l B l o n d s )
Feet | Slink Avatar Enhancement Flat Feet (APPLIERS)
Toenails | {Frick} Halloween Nail HUD
Eyes | <<< np >>> Mystic Eyes - Dreamy
Lashes | Tameless Lashes 22
Makeup | - DAMNED -  Tribal Make up
Makeup | **NOYA** Natural Lipgloss
Tattoo | .:SS:. CUT THROAT TATTOO
Nails | MANDALA MILKY WAY RING & NAILS/gaga black
Collar | **RE** Black Heart Necklace RLV
Ring | JCNY - Davinci, Hyper-Gems Combo Wedding Ring 2.0
Bangles | [EY:NO] Mess Bangles (silver)
Earrings | MANDALA Tukemono earrings/silver
Piercing | Zombie Suicide - :Z.S: Classic piercing with Dimples

Background & Studio | KaTink
Poses | Purple Poses

Sugar & Cyanide Mainstore Landmark

2 comments:

  1. I love KaTink's studio, I have that one as my mobile/backup studio! I have the PhotoLife studio too :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Honestly I've always used either just a white box or cheapie/free studios I've gotten off MP, but when I was poking around KaTink one day I was like :O I drug over the hubby and was like "LOOOK I want it!!!" lol

      Delete