Monday, July 8, 2013

❤ An Update ❤

*Wavesss*

Hello all my gorgeous sponsors, readers, friends and family!!  I just wanted to give you a quick update!  I know about a month ago I sent out a notecard to all my sponsors letting them know that I would be visiting my SL partner in RL.  That I understood if they needed to remove me from their blogging groups and such.  So far I'm only down one Sponsor... and that's ok =)  I've been filling out some more apps and sending NCs, and until yesterday it didn't dawn on me that "HEY my blog looks a little thin they past couple months!"  Lol.  So I added why, and was accepted to the one I sent last night!  \o/ Yay! I'll be adding them to my Sponsors tab soon!  ❤

With all that being said, I'm having a great time here with DJ, and as you can all see I have still be blogging some.  Clearly not as much as I'd like to be, but definitely some!   If there is anyone you know who may be looking for bloggers let me know and I'll check them out, I'm always on the look out for some cuteness! ❤


Thank you, for supporting me, my blog, my fashion fun, and everything I do!  Truly, you are all the best ❤

XoXoX
~Gin

No comments:

Post a Comment