Sunday, January 6, 2013

Vivid - Rumors [Colors] ~ New Release!

So in my last post before I head to bed I bring you this sweet yet sexy dress by Vivid.  It's completely Mesh, and whats so awesome about this dress is, it's Hud operated, texture change.  This is just one version of the dress!  There are several different designs version you can choose from at Vivid.  In the picture I've taken I've even included a shot of the Hud so you can see for yourself.  Very simple to use, I think you'll love it, so head on over to Vivid and grab a couple, Rumors!


More Amazing Credits!

Hair - Magika - Capture
Shoes - Stiletto Moody Bare Katherine (Black)
Poses - Purple Poses 91 & 266 [MP Store]

Makeup - DAMNED - CatsEye MakeUp
Bangles - [EY:NO] Mess Bangles (silver)
Nails - [MANDALA] MILKY WAY RING & NAILS/gaga black

Note: Ears & Key Necklace - Stores are no longer open per creators profiles.

No comments:

Post a Comment