Sunday, January 6, 2013

A sexy little number ~ 1 Hundred.

Oh my gosh!  So I dropped by the 1 Hundred. store the other day and they have some amazing stuff there!  Of course I couldn't help myself, I just had to slip in purchase a thing or two!  Well adding to my overflowing inventory is this totally sexy outfit!  Actually it's two separate pieces.  Tiny Mini (skirt) in Black (Mesh in 5 sizes, & alpha) and Hawt Top in Black (All layers) The two pieces also came in white and a hot pink, so you could but all six pieces and mix and match all different ways!!


Some More Amazing Credits for You!

Shoes - Mstyle RIVEA Pumps - Black
Hair - Truth - Cynthia in champagne
Poses - PURPLEposes 435 & 440 [Part of SHANNON] [MP Store]
Makeup - DAMNED - CatsEye MakeUp
Bangles - [EY:NO] Mess Bangles (silver)
Nails - [MANDALA] MILKY WAY RING & NAILS/gaga black

Note: Elf Ears & Key Necklace - Stores are no longer open per creators profiles.

No comments:

Post a Comment