Thursday, December 27, 2012

Out with the Old, in with the New.. =) Badazzle Designs - End of the World

Okay, so I was talking to my sissy today who is an awesome blogger and I asked her for some advice and well, Like the Title Says.... Out with the Old, In with the New.  I've decided that I'm not going to go into the past anymore and repost any of my old blog shots, that I'm just going to continue forward with my new ones!

So with that being said I bring you this totally adorable outfit that I just fell in love with from Badazzle Designs, to the point when I found it at the End of the World fair, it wasn't even in the sale vendor I contacted Kat and told her something was wrong.  LOL, I loved that darn outfit... So yes, the End of the World outfit by Badazzle Designs is totally cute!  It's comes with the sweater top and skirt, the stockings and boots!   =)


More totally cute credits!
Hair : ^CaTwA^ - Katniss v2
Nails : [MANDALA] MILKY WAY RING & NAILS/gaga black [On MP]
Bangles : [EY:NO] Mess Bangles (silver)
Skin : Belleza Elle Tan Line #2


No comments:

Post a Comment