Friday, December 28, 2012

Elegance and Beauty - Utopia's ALENA

So you know, some nights I love just taking the evening and spending it with my hubby, and going dancing or just spending time together.  Or even those days when you weddings, and you have no idea what to wear... I have the perfect dress for you!!  It's by Utopia and it's called ALENA.  It is absolutely gorgeous.  Very classy and elegant.  It comes with lots of add-ons too. It includes Pants, Top, Flexi Skirt, (Also including, Shorts, Cuffs, Bangles, Earrings, Necklace, Chest flexi decoration, All not shown in Blog picture)  In the picture I included the ad picture so you can see all the different add ons it comes with.  I've paired this gorgeous dress with my favorite pair of Stiletto Moody's, which are the Greta's.


Additional Credits with this Gorgeous Dress
Hair - Truth - Soleil in Champagne
Makeup - DAMNED - Tribal Make Up [MP Link]
Bangles - [EY:NO] Mess Bangles (silver)
Nails - [MANDALA] MILKY WAY RING & NAILS/gaga black [MP Link]



No comments:

Post a Comment