Wednesday, April 22, 2015

Another special tribute post!

# 400

Yea I know, to some of you, 400 posts is hardly nothing... lol, but in all my time I had a couple breaks and blogging isn't my life... so for my 400th post I've decided to do a special little tribute to my husband, as I tend to do for my hundredth posts.  Here as of recent we have been having a bit of a rough time.  Real life we've been going through a lot and it's just taken a toll on us, emotionally, and even physically.  But even still through everything, I know that this man is my all.  I wouldn't give up on him for anything, ever.  He isn't perfect, nor am I, but I love him for life.  When I accepted the ring he put on my finger it wasn't just for show.  He is perfect, simply amazing and completely everything I've ever wanted and will ever need in life.  He drives me crazy, makes me happy, and I wouldn't have him any other way.  Ok ok, enough sappiness for all that, lol















No comments:

Post a Comment