Friday, September 19, 2014

Bad Habits

Bad Habits



This is my confession, Gachas, Shoes, Pictures and Hair is just to name a few lingering Bad Habits.  Procrastinating is another bad habit of mine, just like taking pictures, editing them, and waiting until ALL AT ONCE to blog them [And apparently this gets me in trouble >.>].  Instead of taking the small time to do one or two a day... like normal people.  I must complicate myself.  ♥  Ehh it's what I do.  Today I bring you some of my favorite "Bad Habits" in one post.  So lets get started...

-BODY-
Feet | Slink Slink AvEnhance Feet Female Mid
Hands | Slink Slink AvEnhance Hands Female - Casual [Left]
Hands | Slink Slink AvEnhance Hands Female - Elegant [Right]
Nails | VIVID - Polish Pack 16 [Marketplace]
Hair | little bones. Stardust - Blondes

-OUTFIT-
Shirt | 1 Hundred. Tempted Top [SC]
Shorts | *REIGN.- Crochet Denim Shorts- Black
Shoes | _CandyDoll_ Eleanora Black

-COSMETICS & ACCESSORIES-
Makeup | - DAMNED -  Tribal Make up
Makeup | ::Toxxic:: Pandora Lip Luv Stain- Cherry Bomb [In store Group gift!]
Ring | JCNY - Davinci, Hyper-Gems Combo Wedding Ring 2.0
Ring | Shakeup! Vintage Ring [03] [Gacha in store]
Clutch | *REIGN.- RENEGADE CLUTCH- BLACK- RARE [Gacha in store]

Poses | Purple Poses

I typically use Pose Stand w/ HUD Communicator from Purple Poses, it is filled with nothing their poses.  For full list of which model pose sets I have check the "Always Wears" tab.

Please also check "Always Wears" tab for everyday wears that may not be listed here.

No comments:

Post a Comment