Saturday, September 14, 2013

My 200th Post

So I decided for my 200th post I wanted to make it just something special.  I want to take this post and dedicate it to my amazing husband DJ.  You know it isn't everyday that you find that special someone, your soul mate, your one and only, especially on a virtual world "game" such as Second Life.  This man and I have made it together now closing in on 4 years in SL.  Married 2 years, met a year ago RL, and by this time next year I will be with him permanently.  A crazy roller coaster ride we've been on in our 4 years.  Took me a while to reel him in and keep him as mine for good, but once I got him, I'm determined to never let go.  He's My strength, my weakness, my rock, my stars, my moon, my heart and soul.  This man is my everything.  Without him in my world I am nothing, emptiness.  For so long now he has made me giggle, cry, rage, and go through it all, and I would do it all over again in a heartbeat.  It all started with a Hunger kill, a pout, at a busy club, and spiraled into a 2 year marriage, beautiful family, and a RL meeting/love.  We truly have it all.  Our relationship isn't perfect, we aren't perfect, but we are... perfectly imperfect, together.  I love you babe.  Siempre.

DJ edit Nahms September, 2013

Rawrs, May 2013

Taking me dancing for my Bday, April 2013

Real Life DJ & Ginny, July 2013


No comments:

Post a Comment