Monday, August 12, 2013

Fun Times ~ Inventory Meme

Okay So I've been seeing a lot of these Meme's lately.  All kinds of different ones.  Miss Strawberry Singh is where they are coming from, but this one I totally copied from Christina Poza's Blog.  I totally suggest you check out both of these amazing women's blogs.  XoXoX!! ~Gin



  • What is your current inventory number? –  28,040
  • If you had to delete your whole inventory and could only keep one thing, what would it be? –  OMG... really!  That's so hard to choose.  Probably the "Always wear" folder, no that's not cheating.  Being in SL for over 5 years, you build things of sentimental value, that have more of a meaning or worth than others may think.
  • What is the last thing you purchased? –  [Aux]Belted Bells  - Ink @ The Thrift Shop
  • Which item do you wear most often? – My Key necklace, Wedding Ring, AO and my Hunger Hud...  Those things I wear all the time.
  • When you search for the word penis, how many items pop up? – 0


  • So then I asked a couple family members #2.  Here was their responses

    Nicki My sister - [10:06:15 PM]  Ⓝicki ςσгз-ÐaкuÑ (nickib27): my ao
    [10:06:21 PM]  Ⓝicki ςσгз-ÐaкuÑ (nickib27): im not walking like a newb


    DJ, My Husband - [10:07:11 PM]  ƊЈ Οχ (dj.oxidor): my wedding ring, my key, my huddle, and my ao
    [10:07:38 PM]  ƊЈ Οχ (dj.oxidor): cuz it took me over what my entire sl lifetime to get those damn animations...


    Madi, My daughter - [10:06:33 PM]  MadisonManning: hmmm..i guess i would pick something that my partner gave me

    1 comment: