Tuesday, March 19, 2013

AvaGirl gets ready for Spring!



I adore Lilac at AvaGirl so much!  She makes some of them most adorable outfits and dresses.  Like these spring dresses here.  I matched them with my Slink bare feet and white flip flops, and Truth hair with the flowers in it to change the flowers to match the dresses.  Cute right?  Well, I know you're dying to know the details, so here they are!  XoXoX ~Gin

Outfit | AvaGirl Spring Fatpack
Includes - Mesh Dresses in 5 sizes, plus flexi skirts (optional)
Shoes | Slink Womens Natural Barefeet (Mesh Rigged)
With/ Slink Aussie Thongs Rigged Female Std White
Hair | >TRUTH< Eden - champagne (Flowers are color change)
Poses | Glitterati


** Don't forget to check my About Me tab for other "all the time" items I might be wearing. ** 

No comments:

Post a Comment