Monday, June 1, 2015

RYCC #4

Raid Your Closet Challenge #4


So I've been doing the Zombie Killing thing again, and I'm super excited!!  The sim I used to go to closed for a bit, they changed sim and stuff, and I recently found out they're open! (Thank goodness for profile perving right?!) I may see about doing a legit post on Urban Zombie later.  ♥

My "Always Wears" Can be found in my first post about RYCC >>HERE<<

Other items I found in my closet today were:

Eyes | <<< negaposi >>> Vampire Eyes - Cobalt
Tattoo | .Identity. Body Shop - Love Bruise
Glasses | Remarkable Oblivion - California - San Fran
Slink Nails | .twenty13. Slink av.Enhance Nails - Arizona [HUD]
Hair | Magika [01] Reading
Pants | ::drbc:: chickie dickies - noir
Shirt | 1 Hundred. Everyday Undies. Wine  (Just wore the shirt)
Shoes | Reign.- Lizzy Boots- BLACK

No comments:

Post a Comment