Saturday, May 23, 2015

RYCC #3

So I missed last weeks Raid Your Closet Challenge, so I'm going to make that up quickly... ♥


I was trying this new little thing with the designers on my pictures.  I'm not to sure if I like it yet.  I did a few like it that I most likely will work on posting within the next day or so.  Okay okay, so let's get to todays details!

My "Always Wears" Can be found in my first post about RYCC >>HERE<<

Other items I found in my closet today were:

Eyes | <<< negaposi >>> Vampire Eyes - Cobalt
Tattoo | .Identity. Body Shop - Love Bruise
Slink Nails | .twenty13. Slink av.Enhance Nails - Arizona [HUD]
Hair | TRUTH HAIR Wren -  light blondes
Dress | ::Toxxic:: Pandora Shalee Spring Tunic-Pink Gingham
Shoes | Reign.- Nashville Boots- Chestnut

Thank you for running through my closet with me today!


No comments:

Post a Comment