Thursday, March 13, 2014

Are you feeling.... LUCKY?


Hi there!!  I know I've been crazy slacking this month on my blogging and I deeply apologize.  I shall explain at a later time, but for now I have some AWESOME items to show you from some of my sponsors who are at the Luck of the Irish Gacha Fair!  And we all know how much we all LOVE Gacha fairs!!  I must say I went yesterday and there are TONS and TONS of machines.  New and Old, but I was so overwhelmed it was insane!


Barely Legal Couture has 3 different Gacha machines available to play at the event.  Above are some items you could win.


[Beyond the Stars] Designs has 1 Gacha machine available to play at the event, a super cute clover garter.  Above are some items you could win.


-D.L.Z- & Kink has 2 different Gacha machines available to play at the event, an adorable leprechaun that lays on your head or you cuddle and shoulder bags.  Above are some items you could win.
Also other items in this photo are:
Socks - Kink! My sneaker socks - Plain *Rez* (In red, comes with appliers)
Outfit - WickedNight - Casual Princess (Black)


Wicked Night has 2 different Gacha machines available to play at the event, a kitteh ear beanie that's super cute and "Ugly Mo'fo" Masks.  Above are some items you could win.

Here is a link to a gallery where you can find almost everything that is available at the Luck of the Irish Gacha Fair... CLICK HERE

MAINSTORE LMS

Barely Legal Couture
[Beyond the Stars] Designs
-D.L.Z- & Kink!
Wicked Night

No comments:

Post a Comment