Tuesday, September 17, 2013

S&C ~ Sexy releases


Check Mate

Eternity - Solids

Eternity

These outfits were in the first round of Silicone (New round just started, pics posted soon, promise!).  They now are in the main store.  I've been insanely busy lately and haven't had a lot of time to do much posting, and I'm sorry for that!  I'm hoping soon that my workload slows and I'll be able to keep and catch up.  Thank you for being to patient with me!  XoXoX ~Gin


~Wearing in All~
Shape | My own : Not for sale
Skin | al vulo - Ramona* Magic Night blonde brow bisquit
Hair | Check Mate - Magika - Rewind [01] , Eternity - >TRUTH< -
Breasts | Lolas ::: Tango ::: Mesh Breasts
Eyes | <<< np >>> Vampire Eyes - Cobalt
Lashes | Tameless Lashes 22
Makeup | - DAMNED -  Tribal Make up
Makeup | **NOYA** Natural Lipgloss
Tattoo | .:SS:. CUT THROAT TATTOO
Nails | ...::: Scrub :::... Zebra Nails
Gun | {alterego} gun holster {wcf}
Ring | JCNY - Davinci, Hyper-Gems Combo Wedding Ring 2.0
Necklace | *LC* E (SS) - Angel Wings Mother Necklace
Bangles | MANDALA - OKAKI bracelet set/Black (Unisex)
Earrings | MANDALA Tukemono earrings/silver
Piercing | Zombie Suicide - :Z.S: Classic piercing with Dimples
Feet | N-core Flat BAREFEET & Flip-Flops (Mesh)



No comments:

Post a Comment