Sunday, September 29, 2013

Beyond the Stars ~ Deadly Sin


BTS - Deadly Sin


Haii everyone!!  I know I've been crazy slacking on posting, but I've just been super busy, and I'm SO super sorry!!  I know I need to bust my rump and spew out posts like a mad woman, so today may just be the day for that!!  Thanks for always being so patient with me!
Today I bring you an outfit I picked up from Beyond the Stars.  Super cute!  It's a newer release, all mesh.  BTS has currently moved all their items to Marketplace, other than a few events here and there.  Hopefully all goes well and they open an in world store again very soon <3  So anytime BTS is linked it will be to their Marketplace link, unless otherwise noted.  XoXoX ~Gin


Shape | My own : Not for sale
Skin | al vulo - Ramona* Magic Night blonde brow bisquit
Hair | Action Mesh Hair Sharon Veganic (Blonde)
Hair | /Wasabi Pills/ Melissa Mesh Hair - Crystal pink - RARE [Arcade Gacha Event]
Eyes | <<< np >>> ELFIN EYES - Darkmatter
Lashes | Tameless Lashes 22
Makeup | - DAMNED -  Tribal Make up
Makeup | **NOYA** Natural Lipgloss
Tattoo | .:SS:. CUT THROAT TATTOO
Nails | ...::: Scrub :::... Zebra Nails
Ring | JCNY - Davinci, Hyper-Gems Combo Wedding Ring 2.0
Earrings | MANDALA Tukemono earrings/silver
Bangles | [EY:NO] Mess Bangles (silver)
Piercing | Zombie Suicide - :Z.S: Classic piercing with Dimples

Poses | Purple Poses

No comments:

Post a Comment