Tuesday, November 11, 2014

When One Door Closes... Mute. is Closing. Everything 10L



There comes a time in everyone's Second Lives that they close that door and only come back for a visit here and there.  Things in the life of Jaysee are looking up with new demands, work, and just an all around busy life that in fact proves "When one door closes, another one opens"  We all hate to see such a great store close, and a dear friend venture off, but are very excited for all the things coming in her life.  Best of luck Jay, I wish you all the best!

The time has come to close Mute. I've been around less and less as RL has been busy. It's only going to get busier and I won't be able to keep up with the demands of having a store in this fast place environment of Second Life. I'd like to thank Adrenalynn for having me on the sim for so long.. my wonderful bloggers, the event organizers and hunt organizers that have invited me and accepted me over the years and of course.. my awesome amazing customers who have stuck by me no matter what!! They say when one door closes another opens and I am ready for the next chapter of my life!! I wish you all the best! 
Everything in the store is 10L until we close! Love you all and thank you once again.
 Jay

No comments:

Post a Comment