Saturday, May 10, 2014

A dedication....

Okay, so I know that my blog is about Fashion and all of that, but tomorrow is Mother's Day and every once in a while I over take my blog with a little something not-so fashiony.

This post is a dedication to my Mom.  Ayla Moonshadow.  Not many people can go through Second Life with the same Mom for the length of time she and I have been together.  I have definitely had a few moms in my time and some of them were just crazy.  But Ayla... has been the most amazing mother a girl could ever ask for.... by far.

Yea, she's a little crazy, a little silly, sometimes has a ratchet side, and a big mouth... and an even bigger heart... She's understanding, easy to talk to and always there when I need her.  She reminds me a lot of my Real Life Mother who I have an amazing relationship with as well.  Much like my RL mom, Ayla understands me, and has never given up on me, when so many have before.

I can't thank or repay her enough, ever for being the SL mother she has been to me.  In 10 days Ayla is moving in RL and won't be able to get internet, and cell phone service will be extremely weak for her.  I will miss her a lot, but I know she'll be happier and is doing what she needs to do.  My mommy is so awesome and completely irreplaceable... There will never be anyone ever like her... and no one will ever be able to fill the shoes that she has filled in my SL for the past 3ish years.

This whole thing sounds super cheesy and I don't care.  LOL It's just one post.  =P

I love you Mommy.  ♥♥  ForAlways
GinGin

Mom & Me ~ May 2014

No comments:

Post a Comment