Friday, February 21, 2014

Starshine Poses @ The Thrift Shop 4.0

Starshine Poses @ The Thrift Shop 4.0

Devotion

Best Friends
Hey guys & girls!!  You only have about a week or so left of the Thrift Shop 4.0 to get your shopping on!  The mad *newness* rush of it all has died down and shopping is a breeze now.  So here I have for you 2 exclusives for this event from Starshine Poses.  Devotion is a couples pose, very sexy; and Best Friends even though I did take advantage of my husband and use him for this pose as well it could be done with anyone!  Now don't forget that the great thing about Thrift Shop is all items are 50% off their normal sales price!

When I do pose posts, I generally don't focus on whats being worn and such in the posts, however I do want to take a moment to point out that I was recently accepted as a blogger for Barely Legal Couture (So exciting!), and in these pictures I'm wearing New Year in Black.  If you have any questions on anything else being worn please don't hesitate to ask!

Starshine Poses Main Store LM
Barely Legal Couture Main Store LM

No comments:

Post a Comment