Friday, July 19, 2013

S&C ~ Minnie & Minnie2



Okay, so I have to admit, I had a little bit of fun with this one.  Not AS much as I wanted to bc the place I was looking for apparently isn't there anymore, but I was still about to go with my idea =)  I found a place called WEDCOT, which it supposed to be SLs version of Epcot.  I hope you enjoy my post <3 XoXoX! ~Gin

Minnie (red) @ Stuff in Stock

Minnie2 (pink) @ Bewbapoolza

Outfit | Minnie (red) @ Stuff in Stock , Minnie2 (pink) @ Bewbapoolza
Includes - Mesh dress in 6 sizes, Mouse ears
Hair | Magika [01] Volume
Shoes | Redgrave - Shoes HELENA - 12colors / REDGRAVE
Hair | ::Exile:: Collide: Light Blondes
Shape | My own : Not for sale
Skin | al vulo - Ramona* Magic Night blonde brow bisquit
Breasts | Lolas ::: Tango ::: Mesh Breasts
Eyes | <<< np >>> Vampire Eyes - Cobalt
Makeup| .::BT::. Priceless Shadow *3*
Nails | ...::: Scrub :::... Zebra Nails
Bow Rings | {alterego} glam nails
Bangles | [EY:NO] Mess Bangles (silver)
Earrings | MANDALA Tukemono earrings/silver
Piercing | Zombie Suicide - :Z.S: Smile piercing
Location | WED World - WEDCOT Center Park


No comments:

Post a Comment