Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Vivid MENS ~ Mesh Tanks v2




So, after some >_> but not much sweet talking to my dear, amazing husband DJ, he's agreed to help me with my blogging. I've noticed that there just aren't very many male bloggers out there, and that's okay, but hey men like fashion too!  So in my adventures I'm going to start trying to include my hubby more.  He, himself probably won't be posting the blogs, but he'll be my model =)

So today we've brought you this great mesh tank from Vivid.  It comes with an awesome texture change hud with 12 different tanks in 1!  How can you beat that?!  It was actually cute when mentioned about us doing these mens posts, Honey is now inspired to make more men's clothes!  Sooo, be on the look out for more additions for Men from Vivid.

Ok on to more credits!


Shirt | .::Vivid::. [MESH] Male Tank (Version 2)
Includes - Mesh Shirt 5 sizes w/ Texture change hud
Pants | [M.o.w] Baggie Sweats -Black
Hair | :: r0ckz :: Beanie Dark - hat [Creator not found]
Poses | Diesel Works


Deadmau5 Head on MP

No comments:

Post a Comment