Thursday, March 28, 2013

Final Going Bust for Pink Sugah... Keep Reading



Again, this is not a sad time I promise you!!  This is a super exciting time for Tara, and within the next coming few weeks she will be having a baby!!  \o/  So she is taking this time to focus on getting ready for the homecoming of her precious new joy.  With that being said, this will be her final release for Going Bust for a bit.  Not forever, I don't believe, but she needs time to get settled and everything!  So be sure to go and grab this adorable top at HALF PRICE today @ the Cleavage sim for Going Bust!  I'm sure you'll love it, as I know I do!

Top | .::Pink Sugah::. Tick Tick Boom - Going Bust
Includes - Top in all layers w/appliers for Lola's Tangos/Deviant Lush, Lola's 2.5, Eboobs & Mused
Pants | [Aux]Belted Bells  - Light(pink)zebra
Hair | Elikatira - [e] Abbey - Blonde 3
Poses | Illusion Poses

No comments:

Post a Comment