Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Love Me [Casual]

I must say, I don't really blog about stuff I don't like, so therefore I really don't have anything negative to say hardly ever... that's not really a bad thing, right?  With that being said I bring you this SUPER cute all mesh outfit from FireBird Designs called Love Me Casual.  I truly hope that you enjoy it, and check out FBD, they are always coming out with crazy cute things!!


Outfit | FireBird Designs - Love Me Casual 
Includes - Mesh Jeans [in 5 sizes (XXS-L)], Mesh Top [in 6 sizes (XS, S, 2 Mediums & 2 Larges)] w/ texture change hud, Back Tattoo, Sneakers, Mesh Bracelet
Hair | [LeLutka] - JOLIE_RM hair - Marilyn 
Skin | al vulo - Aisha* Candy blonde brow claveage olive 

Eyes | <<<negaposi>>> Vampire Eyes - Cobalt 
MakeUp | .::BT::. Rawr Shadow *pink* 
Nails | [MANDALA] MILKY WAY RING & NAILS/gaga black 
Earrings | [MANDALA] Tukemono earrings/silver 
Ring | JCNY - Davinci, Hyper-Gems Combo Wedding Ring 2.0 
Collar | [AiTech] Submissive Heart Collar 


No comments:

Post a Comment