Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Sweet as Sugar... S&C - Speak

I just absolutely adore this complete outfit by Sugar and Cyanide.  Very classy, summery outfit.  Keep in mind when I started with these pictures it was August.  >_>  So yes they are a bit out of season now, but very shortly I'll be getting into more seasonal outfits, OR I could Mix them... Hmmm..  Now that's an idea.

Anyways, This is the outfit Speak by Sugar & Cyanide who unfortunately has decided to close their doors Jan 1st.  But while you still have time everything in her store is 20L or 50L!  She's staying on Marketplace if I read right... \o/  Here I'm again wearing the flip flop and mesh bare feet by Slink.


More Credits!!
Hair : [Ploom] - Antonia in Platinum
Skin : Belleza Elle Tan Line #2 (Shape is Custom)
The creators of my elf ears and my key necklace no longer are in business :(

I hope that you enjoy reading my blog... I'm just learning, and it's still new to me, I'll get better I promise! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment